User Privacy · Information Collection · Information Use
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect nonpublic personal information you provide to us when you create an online account. The types of information we may collect include your name, address, phone number, email address, and related equipment model information as well as any other information you choose to provide.
Information About Your Transactions With Us
As you use your Rubbertrax account to complete online check outs, we collect nonpublic personal information in connection with each transaction, including transaction time, dollar amount and merchant details.
Information We Collect Automatically from our Services
When you access or use our website, we automatically collect information about you through Google Analytics Tools as follows:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our website, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information on our website and other websites, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our website and your experience, see which areas and features of our website are popular and count visits. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices” below. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
Use of Information
We may use your information, including nonpublic personal information as follows:
- Provide, maintain and improve our website;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations;
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Rubbertrax and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our website;
- Personalize and improve the website and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Disclosure of Information
We do not share your information with any other vendors or affiliates. We do not share or sell data and we rarely use it to follow up with non customers unless specifically requested.
You may edit your account profile information by logging into your account via our website. If you wish to delete or deactivate your online account, please call us but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
Social Sharing Features
Our Services include social sharing features for common social networks to let users share content. These features are served from third-party services that may serve their own cookies. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others
We take reasonable measures to help protect all information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Additionally, we implement policies designed to protect the confidentiality and security of your nonpublic personal information, including a privacy protection policy for credit card numbers. We limit access to your nonpublic personal information to employees that have a business reason to know such information, and implements security practices and procedures designed to protect the confidentiality and security of such information and prohibit unlawful disclosure of such information in accordance with its policies.